Terms and Conditions
1 year ago
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘NaptimeBedtime.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of our website, ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website, and “content” means material such as text, software, images, audio and video, including links to that material.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any related third parties make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness and suitability of the content on this website for any particular purpose. Content on this website may contain inaccuracies and errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, products, or services that you choose to consume from this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links do not necessarily indicate our endorsement of those websites, or third parties, or any associated organisation, product or service, and are not under our control and neither do we have any responsibility for the content of any such hyperlink or linked websites, and for any actions taken by that third party in response to your communication or for any transactions entered into between you and the relevant third party.
- The content and material provided on this website is copyright protected. Except for the temporary copy held in the computer’s cache and a single permanent copy for your personal reference, the material may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part (except where such use constitutes fair dealing under the Copyright Act) without prior written approval from us.
[Disclaimer] All information on this website is meant for informational purposes only. It contains my own personal opinions and interpretation of acquired information. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and information on this website are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with their health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician. [Disclosure] This website contains affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, I may earn compensation at no extra cost to you.